2014 - Present
- Responsible for all logo and brand management for company; includes 7 business streams.
- Responsible for all creative campaign development.
- Responsible for all event creative execution (sponsor inclusion, co-branding, invitations, large scale branding.)
- Responsible for all advertising production (newsprint, billboards, video graphics, transport).
- Responsible for all web management: 7 sites (4 legacy sites, 3 new designs).
- Responsible for all social design and strategy.
- Created three new revenue streams for sales team: podcasts, apps, video.
- Formalized creative standards and social media best practices, and regulated brand consistency during corporate acquisition.
- Grew WPLR’s social media audience to one of largest rock radio followings in the country; increases of 87% on Facebook, 33% on Twitter, and 142% on Instagram.
- Responsible for all metrics and reporting: monthly, quarterly, annually.
- Responsible for all digital sponsor inclusion (banner ads, pre-roll ads, email marketing).
- Management of production support team.
- Developed idea of CTBoom.com, a Connecticut based pop culture site; one of highest viewed sites in state.
- Awarded Radio Ink’s Best Radio Station Website (Markets 101+) for WPLR.com.
Cox Media Group
-Managed four websites: graphic updates, banner ads, social media graphics.
-Design layout and graphics for email marketing with 30+ campaigns for each site.
-Event creation execution: invitation design, backdrops printed, digital backdrops, large and small scale creative branding components for 25+ events per month.
-Additional graphic production requests: tee shirts, pins, business cards, flyers, and other promotional materials to support sales.
Digital Media Intern
January 2009 - May 2009
art department Intern
September 2008 - December 2009
BFA Communications Design, Pratt Institute
- Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Illustrator - Adobe InDesign - Adobe Animate - Wordpress - Squarespace - ShowIt5
- HTML - Adobe Premiere - Google Analytics - Google DFP - MailChimp - Constant Contact - Powerpoint
- Adobe SiteCatalyst - IBM Watson Campaign Automation